Wednesday, January 17, 2018

OK, I'm Done!!

Hi,

Special Wednesday edition.

I was having fun getting my appetite back for the game and making great progress on leveling. I got Mentalbrit to level 100 and got Battybrit to 98 and Beastybrit to level 58.

Then the patch dropped. 7.3.5.

The leveling changes are horrible. I played Beastybrit to 58 and it was so monotonous. It took about twice as long to kill each mob, and I needed to use Heal Pet over and over.

Then I played Battybrit in Spires of Arak. It was even more horrible. It took about 3 times as long to kill each mob and heal pet, heal pet, heal pet.

So, the changes didn't make it more challenging, interesting, or anything. They just made it more boring, monotonous and more of a pain.

I used to have fun leveling. It was my favorite part of the game. Oh well. I'm done for now.

Back to Guild Wars 2 I go.

Cheers.

1 comment: