Monday, November 6, 2017

Back to Subscribing!!

Hi,

Well, with all the Blizzcon news, the token price shot up above 200k. As I'm not gold making right now until the next expansion, possibly, I decided that 200k was too pricey, and I could actually afford 12.99 per month. So, I subscribed for the next 6 months.

So, what do you all think about the Blizzcon news? Classic Servers, and the next Expansion were the two big announcements, and I guess old world scaling coming in 7.3.5 too.

Classic Servers will be amazing. I think I started playing when WOLK was released, so I never really got to see WoW when it was 'Classic'. I will certainly be interested in giving this a go. There are lots and lots of unanswered questions about this. But I'm sure Blizzard will make it great.

The next Expansion sounds interesting. I'm not interested in PvP, and don't really care about the Alliance vs Horde story, but leveling in different zones, and different dungeons, will be fresh after so long of having almost no difference in questing. The Island Invasion scenarios sound great too. As long as you can queue for them, and don't have to form the group yourself. I'm not interested in all the new Social features, although it might allow me to have my own personal guilds, and also dabble in other guilds, I guess.

Old World scaling sounds pretty bad. Scaling is supposed to be in Zones within an Expansion (like Legion). So, It would have been great for them to do that in Outland and WOLK. I could start in Nagrand in Outland and start in Icecrown in WOLK. But they didn't do that. They're making it so that  both Outland and WOLK are 60-80. How does this make any sense?

OK, enough of Blizzcon. What have I been up to? I leveled Felbrit on Garrosh, and am leveling Mentalbrit and Battybrit on Silver Hand, and a little bit of Voidbrit on Ghostlands.

Felbrit got to 60 quite comfortably, doing Felwood, Winterspring, and back over to Swamp of Sorrows and Blasted Lands. Then she had to go back to Winterspring to level up Mining. She's now in Zangamarsh and is now level 62.

Mentalbrit and Battybrit both made it to level 70 (Mentalbrit is now 71). With this, they both qualified for faster flying, but had nowhere near 4250 gold. So, I made the decision to play Insanebrit again to keep some gold coming in on Silver Hand. Also, I'll play Draenybrit on Garrosh to keep the gold coming in for when Felbrit makes it to 70.

I also decided to live Voidbrit to 110. I played her a bit more in Azsuna, and got to level 103.

Silver Hand:

Insanebrit (110) - Human/Priest - iLvL 895

Lavabrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman - iLvL 893
Crazybrit (110) - Gnome/Hunter - iLvL 891
Looneybrit (62) - Human/Warrior 
Loopybrit (105) - Human/Death Knight
Mentalbrit (71) - Human/Warlock 
Derangedbrit (101) - Human/Rogue
Madbrit (63) - Human/Monk 
Lunaticbrit (62) - Human/Mage 
Dementedbrit (62) - Human/Paladin 
Battybrit (70) - Human/Hunter 
Maniacbrit (37) - Night Elf/Druid 

Garrosh:

Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Hunter - iLvL 887
Priestybrit (101) - Human/Priest
Demonbrit (102) - Night Elf/Demon Hunter
Stabbybrit (101) - Gnome/Rogue 
Shammybrit (68) - Draenei/Shaman 
Platebrit (46) - Gnome/Warrior 
Felbrit (62) - Human/Warlock 
Beastybrit (32) - Human/Hunter
Frostybrit (32) - Gnome/Warrior 

Draenor:

Flayingbrit (110) - Human/Priest - iLvl 898
Draenybrit (110) - Draenei/Shaman - iLvl 894
Gnomeybrit (110) - Gnome/Priest - iLvl 895
Flictionbrit (110) - Gnome/Warlock - iLvl 896
Fengsuibrit (110) - Pandaren/Hunter - iLvl 900
Unstablebrit (110) - Human/Warlock iLvl 889
Blizzybrit (101) - Draenei/Mage
Boomybrit (101) - Night Elf/Druid 
Pallybrit (101) - Human/Paladin
Bamboodbrit (101) - Pandaren/Priest

Echo Isles:

Shaolinbrit (101) - Pandaren/Monk
Slealthybrit (103) - Pandaren/Rogue

Ghostlands:

Lockybrit (110) - Blood Elf/Warlock - iLvl 869
Priestybrit (101) - Undead/Priest
Beastybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Hu

Shammybrit (101) - Orc/Shaman 
Elfybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Priest
Huntingbrit (101) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Voidbrit (102) - Blood Elf/Warlock
Trappybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Hunter
Mageybrit (101) - Blood Elf/Mage
Combatbrit (101) - Blood Elf/Rogue

Pallybrit (101) - 
Blood Elf/Paladin


That's it for this week. More leveling this week, and getting all characters through DMF. I hope we get more info about Classic Servers and the Next Expansion this week.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think scaling will be too too bad. They are keeping it within reasonable ranges with a hard cap. It will be interesting to see the effect on the loot tables though. Will the gear scale? Will level appropriate gear be added to their loot tables? Interesting stuff. I do understand why they are doing it though; the longer we go on, the longer the journey to level a fresh toon. People who want to play current content don't really want to muck about for weeks upon weeks in old content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I mis-understood how it's going to work. I thought they meant that Outland zones would still be linear, but could now be 70-80. But I realize now that they mean that all zones (for example in Outland and WOLK) will be 60-80, so you can go to any of them at any time. That is not too bad. It's going to be very interesting to see how they handle crafting mats in all the scaling zones though.

    ReplyDelete