Monday, September 12, 2016

My First Level 110!

Hi,

Yay. I got Insanebrit to 110 this week. She completed Val'Sharah, and went to Highmountain, and completed 4/7 to get to 110. I really really liked both Val'Sharah and Highmountain. I don't understand all the hate for Highmountain on the forums. Maybe it's because of all the caves and stuff, but I thought the quests were great, and the characters and stories were really good.

So, what's there to do at 110? Tons. I finished off Highmountain and went into Surumar to get Friendly so I could open up World Quests. Then, I took a look at my map and realized that you could play a single 110 all the time, for gold, gear, Artifact Power, Order Resources etc. So I started out doing some World Quests, and it soon because apparent that I wouldn't have time for anything else if I carried on doing them.

So, I've made a big decision. I've sworn off Legion for the time being. I only recently moved to Silver Hand, so I don't have the luxury of lots of 100s and profs at 700. I have so much to do to get to where I want to be on this realm. I should have moved ages ago. Anyway, no more Legion. Just Tanaan for Oil for shipyard for Baleful, and Timeless Isle for level 90 gear on Insanebrit, and leveling all the others. I've placed all Legion mats in the Guild Bank, and stored everything else in Insanebrit's bank. She also untracked all the Legion quests.

I made this decision over the weekend and have just been leveling since then. I'm leveling Crazybrit (now 68 and ready for Northrend), Mentalbrit (now in the Badlands at 47), Derangedbrit (now 36 and ready to head to WP). I also leveled others and made sure they got all profs to 75 for DMF this week. I also started my new Human Hunter, Battybrit.

I started leveling the new characters too, getting Dementedbrit to level 6 and into Stormwind to get professions (Mining/BS).

With all the Draenor stuff I'm doing, Lavabrit has been using lots of mats to level Jewelcrafting. She's been crafting lots of gems that vendor for 4g each. Insane's Tailoring is coming along, doing the daily each day and getting tons of Hexweave cloth for Hexweave bags. What else I did with Insane was run ICC 25H. She netted about 1K from the run. I'll try Firelands 25H next. One other thing was getting the Reforged Truesilver Champion heirloom sword for my DK, who I want to be a Frost DK. Lots of gold to get it and upgrade to 90. Ouch!

Insanebrit (110) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 782/Tailoring 448) - iLvL 792
Lavabrit (102) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 705/Jewlcrafting 348) - iLvL ??
Crazybrit (68) - Gnome/Hunter (Skinning 396/Leatherworking 80)
Looneybrit (27) - Human/Warrior (Mining 92/Blacksmithing 80) 
Loopybrit (61) - Human/Death Knight (Herbalism 305,Alchemy 80)
Mentalbrit (47) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism 225/Enchanting 83)
Derangedbrit (36) - Human/Rogue (Herbalism 147/Inscription 80)
Madbrit (30) - Human/Monk (Mining 84/Engineering 80)
Lunaticbrit (5) - Human/Mage (NA 0/NA 0)
Dementedbrit (6) - Human/Paladin (Mining 1/Blacksmithing 1)
Battybrit (5) - Human/Hunter (NA 0/NA 0)

OK, The plan for next week is to level, level, level. Also to run old Raids for gold, and maybe sell Hexweave bags for gold too. I hope to be back in Legion in a few weeks.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Such a stupid mistake. The Reforged Truesilver Champion is 2H, and I needed a 1H. Back to Ironforge and got Trash Blade and upgraded. 1.8K gold down the drain. What the heck do I need an Heirloom weapon for anyway? Sheesh. Just not thinking straight these days.

    ReplyDelete