Monday, August 8, 2016

Starting Over - Again!

Hi,

So, here's what happened. I was doing Tanaan dailies on my Hunter, and got the quest to kill 20 Demons. Now, you can kill those packs of 3 little sprites, or kill the wolves near the Horde base on Tanaan. So, I spend my time flying to both those places, seeing if any mobs were up, and killing any I could. It took absolutely ages. There were so many people around, and it was really hard to find any mobs alive. Another frustration. I got the cooking daily for 4 cookies. It was on a lower level character with no flying. and it took ages to get done, because there were no cookie anywhere, and I had to go place to place, and back again to get it done.

So I researched what was going on with things being so crowded. It seems that they've CRZed about 30 realms together for regular PVE realms. It's just horrible. I decided I needed a change. I'd read that they had done away with CRZ in certain places in RP realms, so I decided I had to go to check it out.

I have a good friend (Eccentrica) on Silver Hand, so I asked her what it was like, and she assured me that even where there's CRZ, it's only with about 7 or 8 other realms. So, I decided to take the plunge, and restart over there.

I'm absolutely loving it. Not only is CRZ gone in Stormwind City, but it's no present in tons of zones too. The realm is absolutely awesome. I leveled from 1-60 on my Priest, and started another couple of characters there.

My restart
So, there we have it. Insanebrit (named for Priest insanity, but also because I'm insane to start over again).

I joined my friend's guild, and have a bank guild too. We're having a blast now being together in the same guild and seeing achievements pop and stuff. It's the first time for a long time I've not been in a personal guild, but I'm really enjoying this new start.

I stopped playing my other characters all together. I won't be deleting them or anything, they have over 6 million gold, so will buy up tokens for the next few years.

These are my characters for now, but more are on the way.

Insanebrit (60) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 336/Tailoring 80) 
Lavabrit (13) - Draenei/Shaman (Mining 20/Jewlcrafting 16) 
Crazybrit (3) - Gnome/Hunter (NA 0/NA 0)

The plan for next week is to get my Priest to 100. I hope I can make it. Also, to start more characters, and have tons of fun leveling in my new home.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for RP Realms!

    I really hope you enjoy your new home. Silver Hand is an awesome place to be, and the people on Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood are a good sort too. An added bonus is those times you'll unsuspectingly run across active RP in unexpected places. It makes for a pleasant diversion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm glad you like leveling because another restart is crazy! I have to admit I am enjoying my new alliance realm (moonguard) Go RP realms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Yes, I'm totally enjoying my new home. I will now only play there, even into Legion.

    ReplyDelete