Monday, August 1, 2016

New Goldmaking Opportunity!

Hi,

As with the title of the blog, I'm going to tell you how I've made a lot of gold this week. It was a rumor I've heard, so I thought it was worth checking it out.

Ice Crown Citadel Raid in Northrend.

Someone mentioned that the rewards had been buffed. So, I took a couple of my Priests there. I set it to 25N, because that's about my limit (especially on the Ship Battle). So, a full clear got me 946g on my first run after vendoring everything. Other runs got me 952 and 964 gold. I then ran it on my Hunter, and only got about 800g, because she had to skip Dreamweaver. I was interested to see what I could get from Trial of the Crusader too. A full quick run through there gave about 540g. I also did Firelands on a few characters to keep the gold flowing in.

Other than that, both my Rogue and Hunter both got to 85 in Uldum. Then then both headed to Pandaria and have both been questing in Jade Forest. This is Stabbybrit having just finished the Jade Temple quests:

Just leaving the Jade Temple
She completed the jade quests in Jade Forest and got into Valley of the Four Winds. After just doing the first few Suncsong Ranch quests, she's now 88 and about 50%, and ready to head to Kun-Lai.

My Hunter only just did the Jade Forest quests up to Dawn's Blossom. She's at 87and about 50%.

The other leveling I did was to take my Paladin into Outland. She did quite a few Zangamarsh quests and got to 63. She's having a bit of a hard time leveling mining, but she's up to 304 now.

I also leveled my Warrior a couple of levels.

Other than this, I continued to do Garrison missions across all my 25 100s, but just once a day now. I'm doing the Shipyard on my two Garrosh characters too. I'm also still taking my latest 100 Hunter into Tanaan for dailies and to get geared up. The other thing I'm doing is going through my Ghostland Horde characters one by one, making sure they've finished all their Draenor quests, and bonus objectives.

One last thing. On Saturday, I made sure I tool every single one of my characters to a Tmog NPC so they could all get Hidden Helm :)

Priestybrit (100) - Human/Priest (Herbalism 700/Tailoring 700) - iLvl 702
Draenybrit (100) - Draenei/Hunter (Mining 700/Jewelcrafting 700) - iLvl 679

Stabbybrit (88) - Gnome/Rogue (Skinning 530/leatherworking 95) 
Pallybrit (60) - Draenei/Paladin (Mining 237/Blacksmithing 105) 
Panadabrit (87) - Pandaren/Hunter (Mining 515/Engineering 92) 
Shammybrit (32) - Draenei/Shaman (Herbalim 143/Inscription 91) 
Blondybrit (29) - Human/Warlock (Herbalism 109/Inscription 90)
Nightybrit (23) - Night Elf/Priest (Herbalim 96/Enchanting 90) 

Frostybrit (60) - Draenei/Death Knight (Mining 275/Jewlcrafting 78) 
Smashbrit (16) - Draenei/Warrior (Mining 39/Blacksmithing 45)
Huntingbrit (12) - Gnome/Hunter (Skinning 29/Leatherworking 1)


The plan for next week is to keep the gold rolling in, and level my Rogue and Hunter to at least 90, and continue to level others, and clean up other 100s, getting them ready for Legion.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment